"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ok, here are some more pictures that I promised earlier. These are of the fire we drove by on our way 'home' from the wedding. It was pretty dark out, but these 4 pictures turned out really good (I thought). My brother-in-law got some better pictures, but they have a more expensive camera :P. Anyway, this is a fire on the ridge of a mountain (as you can see) and it was really cool to see it in the dark. It makes me miss fighting fires a lot, though. It was a lot of hard and very dirty work, but it was so much fun and always gave me an adrenaline rush :). Anyway, enjoy!






I hope you like these :). I found a picture of me in my firefightin' clothes a couple weeks ago... let me see if I can find it again... Rats, I can't find it. I'll keep looking and post it as soon as I can :). Have a good night!

I FOUND IT!!! :D This was me on my way out the door in the morning. If I had been on a fire, I would've been covered in dirt and ash. Anyway... here it is :).

No comments: