A is for age:
25, my bday is 11/25
B is for burger of choice:
Bacon cheeseburger w/ pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, and a little mayo
C is for what kind of car you drive:
1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue :P
D is for your dog’s name:
Jason's family's dog is Brownie or Beast... I want to name my dog Tank or Zamboni... or not... I dunno :D
E is for essential item you use everyday:
make-up, hairspray, shower, toothbrush, contacts, cell phone, etc... the list goes on
F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
The Office, Heroes, The Biggest Loser
G is for favorite game:
Uno is fun... Yahtzee and card games are fun too... and Clue, Scattergories, Skip-bo, and Boggle...
H is for Hometown:
John Day, Oregon :D
I is for instruments you play:
none :(... I played the recorder in 4th grade, though!
J is for favorite juice:
Orange, no pulp please
K is for whose butt you’d like to kick:
nObama
L is for last restaurant you ate at?
Chick-fil-a for fast food. Benihana for sit-down :).
M is for your favorite Muppet:
Cookie Monster
N is for Number of Piercing:
Two in each ear, but I only use one in each now.
O is for overnight hospital stays:
None!
P is for people you were with today:
Work people so far... I want to go home!
Q is for what you do with your quiet time:
I make it not quiet. Or I hang out on the laptop or watch tv or embroider or rest :).
R is for biggest regret:
Losing touch with a few good friends from high school.
S is for status:
Married.
T is for time you woke up today:
5:22am - didn't sleep very good, though, so I was up at multiple times throughout the night.
U is for what you consider unique:
I'm the first person in my immediate family to get a 4-year college degree (I think)
V is for vegetable you love:
well, it's technically a fruit, but I LOVE tomatoes! I eat them all the time :).
W is for worst habit:
biting at my fingers, picking at my nails, not uploading pictures when I say I will... oops!
X is for x-rays you’ve had:
teeth, ribs (I think), knee, etc. I can't remember them, but I've had x-rays and an MRI.
Y is for yummy food you ate today:
Chick-fil-a grilled chicken caesar wrap
Z is for zodiac sign:
Sagittarius
Tag to anyone who wants to play!
I'll post more later... I promise :).
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment