"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pictures!

I was just looking through a bunch of pictures of my family and started missing them (my family) a lot, so I decided I'm going to post some of them. I hope you don't mind :D.

Here's Ethan with his girlfriend, Kristina, before prom. Pretty dress!














Ethan fighting for his life!!! Not really, he's standing on a rock. Dork.














Dad, mom, Ethan holding Tucker, and Adam holding Eli
















Eli and Tucker on Easter looking cute, as usual














If any of you heard Adam's "toast" at our rehearsal dinner, now you know he wasn't kidding. Be careful, Jason... they do own guns and LOVE to hunt ;).














Adam's friend laughing at him being a spazz














Adam looking over a cliff - awesome view!














Ethan with his girlfriend, Kristina, and Adam with his fiance', Piper... skinny punks ;).



















Ethan showing off his guns... both of them ;).














And for those of you who may have seen the above pictures already, here's a picture of the tornado that came through Atlanta in March of this year. Someone took a picture from their house, SE of Atlanta. I believe the funnel is forming on the left side of the picture, just to the right of the tall building... there was a lot of damage downtown, but it didn't reach us, so don't worry! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's like the fire over Malibu!!!