"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Thomas Jefferson

Monday, May 12, 2008

Jason's GTO Videos

Good afternoon everyone and Happy (day late) Mother's Day. I hope everyone had a great day/weekend :). Jason was at the drag strip Friday and Saturday watching the taping of Pinks: All Out, so I did my own stuff :). I went to breakfast with a friend, did some shopping (yay!), cleaned our space, did some laundry, caught up on Bible study, etc. It was a pretty busy weekend, but it was good :). Since I mentioned it a couple weeks ago, I'll post a video or two of Jason's car.

This first one is Jason racing and getting his fastest time to date. He ran the quarter mile in 12.94 seconds at 108.97mph. This was down in Valdosta, GA (on the Florida border) and he made about 30 runs that day. I'm the one making noises at the end of the video, because I was really excited for him. As soon as I turned the camera off, I had to call him to tell him what time he got :P.


Here's a video of us (along with about 20 other GTO's) driving to the track for the drag racing in Valdosta (above). It was a pretty cool setup... and when we turned the music on, "Low Rider" was playing, so it worked out pretty well :).



Here's a video of me doing a burnout in his car.... it only took 3 tries :P



There are plenty of other videos, but I don't want to overload this page too much. Have a great week and I'll probably be back for more tomorrow! :)

No comments: